January 11, 2010
The 2009 Chickie Award contest featuring top recipes for 2009 has selected its winner:
Manicotti with Red Sauce submitted by Annelle Williams of Annelle’s Table from Martinsville, VA. Annelle wins a $100 Visa Gift Card.
The following recipes made the final list for consideration:
Thanks to everyone who participated and start thinking about your entry for 2010!
Happy New Year!
January 3, 2010
In early December, we asked you to post a link to the recipe on your website/blog that you consider to be your best of 2009 to get a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. The following recipes made the final list for consideration:
- Manicotti with Red Sauce: http://bit.ly/56V524 @Annellini
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Chicken: http://bit.ly/6XKZxa @jdecurtins
- Stuffed Black Bean Poblano Peppers: http://bit.ly/6jW9BD @Butterflytown
- Swordfish with ginger and lemon sauce: http://bit.ly/8aIr6b @spa_eastman
- Red Thai Shrimp with Coconut Lime Dulce de Leche Dipping Sauce: http://bit.ly/8bNhCd @thegourmetgirl
- Sticky Chickie!: http://bit.ly/6Ejpw2 @locodiner
- Baklava: http://bit.ly/8vYgos @kalofagas
- Tortilla Chicken Soup: http://bit.ly/8N84Mt @TheNoviceChef
- Matzo Ball Soup: http://bit.ly/5P1Moj @WarrenBobrow1
Be a guest judge in the selection of the winner! By 1/10/10, post a comment on Facebook or my blog to tell us which recipe you believe should hold the title of 2009 Chickie Award Winner!
November 6, 2009
I’m excited to say that my Divine Squares recipe made it in the Bon Appetit Magazine Holiday Bake Off Contest!!! Please vote for me by going to page 2 and looking for “Divine Squares”: http://bit.ly/1iUtZ2