Chocolate craving getting the better of you? Try these fast and simple treats!
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips, milk or dark
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup (approximately), creamy peanut butter
- Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker, making 24 ‘sandwiches’.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in a medium bowl placed over a pot of simmering water on medium-low heat.
- Dip filled crackers in the chocolate mixture, turning to coat thoroughly. Place coated sandwiches on wax paper and let stand until coating is firm.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Makes 24 sandwiches.