Need a great drink idea for your next brunch? This Spicy Bloody Mary with Prawn packs a ton of flavor and looks very stylish.
- 2/3 cup top-quality tomato juice
- 2 ounces top-shelf vodka, such as Nude Vodka
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 large lime
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 jumbo prawn, peeled and poached
Mix the first eight ingredients to combine. Pour over ice in a tall glass and garnish with the celery stalk and the prawn.