- 2 tbs. Butter
- ¾ tsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbs. Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs. Horseradish, drained but not dry
- ½ cup plus 2 tbs. Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4, 7-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed
Blend together butter, thyme, parsley, mustard and horseradish. Fold in breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat over to 400 degrees. In an over-proof skillet large enough to hold the fillets in one layer, heat oil over medium-high heat. On the non-skin side of the fillet, spread a thin layer of the crust, pressing well to make it adhere. Place salmon crust-side down on the skillet and cook about 1 minute.
Carefully turn salmon over and place pan in middle of the oven. Cook 5 or 6 minutes.