- 1-2 lb. beef chuck underblade roast
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix ( dry )
- 3 carrots halved and cut into 3 sections
- 6 potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 jar pearl onions not marinated
- 2 stalks celery cut into 3 sections
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 275 F. Place roast in a 9”x13”x2” pan. Sprinkle onion soup mix over the roast, rubbing the mix into the meat. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 4 hours. After the 4 hours, uncover roast and add all vegetables. Recover with foil and bake another 2 hours.